All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionRevised for 2016! All of Next Step's books have gotten a full review and update. More Free Stuff!: We are w offering a free full-length exam in addition to the free half-length diagstic test. Anyone who purchases one of our books can register for the free exam here: http: //nextsteptestprep.com/mcat-diagstic/ Need lots and LOTS of practice for the MCAT CARS section? This book has over one hundred practice passages arranged in a dozen timed practice verbal sections to help you hone your critical analysis and reasoning skills. This book is meant for a student who has already gotten a start with different reading strategies and w needs to hone their skills with lots of practice. If you're looking to get an introduction to the CARS section and strategies to master it, pick up Next Step's MCAT CARS: Strategy and Practice book in addition to this book.
- Author BiographyBryan Schnedeker is Next Step Test Prep's National Academic Director. He manages all of our MCAT instructors nationally and counsels hundreds of MCAT students when they begin our tutoring process. He has over a decade of MCAT teaching and tutoring experience (starting at one of the big prep course companies before joining our team). He has attended both medical school and law school and has scored a 44 on the MCAT and 180 on the LSAT. Bryan has worked with thousands of MCAT students over the years and specializes in helping students looking to achieve elite scores.
- Author(s)Bryan Schnedeker
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1184 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.