Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionBuild the skills you'll need for on-the-job success! This lab manual contains real-world projects and exercises designed to accompany the MCSE Windows 2000 Professional Study Guide. Inside, you'll find more than 40 laboratory exercises with solutions, step-by-step scenarios that require you to think critically, post-lab analysis questions and key term quizzes, and back-of-book solutions that explain t only what happened, but why.
- Author BiographyDonald Fisher, (Moyock, NC) is an instructor at ECPI Technical College in North Carolina and is MCSE certified. He wrote the Certification Press A+ Instructor's Pack and co-wrote the MCSE Designing a Windows 2000 Network Study Guide Instructor's Pack and the MCSE Designing Windows 2000 Security Study Guide Instructor's Pack.
- Author(s)Donald Fisher
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2002
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date14/11/2003
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.