All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor both classroom learning and self-paced learning, this Manual provides step-by-step lab scenarios to assist those studying for MCSE exam 70-215. Labs challenge students to solve problems based on realistic case studies, while clear, measurable lab objectives map to certification objectives. There are materials lists and lab set-up instructions, and step-by-step lab scenarios that require students to think critically. Hint and warning icons aid students through potentially confusing situations and cross-reference icons link to the Study Guide. The post-lab observation questions measures students' understanding of their lab results and the key term quiz helps to build vocabulary. The back of the book carries solutions that explain t only what happened, but why.
- Author BiographyJoe Blow (Portsmouth, VA) teaches at ECPI College of Technology in North Carolina and is Microsoft and Cisco certified. He's also an experienced instructional designer who wrote Osborne's MCSE Windows 2000 Accelerated Instructor's Pack.
- Author(s)Joe Blow
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication21/02/2002
- SubjectComputing: General
- Series TitleCertification Press S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1
- Weight673 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.20Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.