MCTS Self Paced Training Kit (exam 70-620): Configuring Windows Vista Client: Exam 70-620 by Orin Thomas, Ian McLean (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $104.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.67Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEXAM PREP GUIDE Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCTS Exam 70-620 and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce what you ve learned by applying your kwledge to real-world case scenarios and practice exercises. This official Microsoft study guide is designed to help you make the most of your study time. Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to: Install and configure the operating system and device drivers Configure User Access Control and security settings Set up and troubleshoot network connections, Windows Firewall, and remote access Configure Windows Media Center, Windows Sidebar, and other built-in applications Set up mobile devices and Tablet PCs Troubleshoot and optimize system performance and reliability PRACTICE TESTS Assess your skills with practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers?including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies. Your training kit includes: 15% exam discount from Microsoft. Offer expires 12/31/11. Details inside. Official self-paced study guide. Practice tests with multiple, customizable testing options and a learning plan based on your results. 425+ practice and review questions. Case scenarios, practice exercises, and best practices. Fully searchable eBook of this guide.
- Author BiographyIan McLean, MCITP, MCSE, MCT, has 40 years' experience as an author, consultant, and instructor. Ian has written 21 books, including several Microsoft Press(R) SELF-PACED TRAINING KITS for Windows Server, Windows Vista(R), Microsoft(R) Exchange Server, and SQL Server(R).Ian McLean, MCITP, MCDBA, MCT, has 40 years' experience in the education and IT industries. He has coauthored numerous SELF-PACED TRAINING KITs covering Windows Server(R), Windows(R) client, Microsoft Exchange Server, and SQL Server(R); technologies.Ian McLean, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, has 40 years of commercial and academic experience and runs an IT consulting firm.Orin Thomas is a consultant, writer, and Microsoft MVP whose books include the Microsoft Press Training Kits for Exams 70-646, 70-647, 70-662, and 70-680. He is also a contributing editor for Windows IT Pro magazine.
- Author(s)Ian McLean,Orin Thomas
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/05/2007
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1834 g
- Width193 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine58 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.