MCTS: Windows Small Business Server 2011 Standard, Configuring(70-169) Certification Guide by Drew Hills, Robert Crane (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $99.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $64.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a hands-on certification guide with practical examples and Q&As to help information techlogy (IT) professionals prepare for and pass the Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011 Standard, Configuring (70-169) exam. If you are an information techlogy (IT) professional; administrator, consultant or system integrator who works in or consults with small businesses that use Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2011 Standard, then this book is for you. At least one year of experience in deploying and managing network solutions in a production environment is recommended.
- Author BiographyDrew is a Microsoft Certified IT Professional (Enterprise Administrator), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, and a Microsoft Small Business Specialist 2003, 2008 and 2011. He is also a D-Link Certified Network Engineer, and holds a Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Electrical and Electronic Engineering). Drew has passed 18 different Microsoft Certification exams thus far, and he aims to continue to use Microsoft Certification Exams as a means of staying current in the IT industry. Drew is a past owner of a successful ICT company which ran for seven years, before selling his company. He has since been working as an Operations Manager or as a Senior Systems Engineer for a number of Managed Services based support companies, whilst enjoying a greater work life balance. Drew describes himself as a quiet achiever, however, he is an active and regular contributor to the SMB IT Professional community in Australia. In the 13 plus years Drew has worked in IT, his primary focus has always been on the SMB client base, with the majority being based on the Microsoft SBS product range. Drew divides his passion equally between the SMB client base and the Microsoft technologies that support these clients. Robert has a degree in Electrical Engineering as well as Masters of Business Administration. He is also a Small Business Specialist and Microsoft Certified SharePoint Professional. In 2012 he was awarded Microsoft's Most Valuable Professional (MVP) award for his contributions to the Office 365 product. Robert has over 15 years of IT experience in a variety of fields and positions, including working on Wall St in New York. He was the founder and Principal of the Computer Information Agency. Apart from resolving client technical issues, Robert continues to present at seminars locally and internationally, as well as write on a number of topics for the Computer Information Agency. He also develops and presents technology courses on a regular basis on topics including SharePoint and Office 365. Robert is committed to a process of on-going business and technical education to continue developing the skills required to assist clients with their business challenges.
- Author(s)Drew Hills,Robert Crane
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication29/05/2012
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight377 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.