CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionMEMS Linear and Nonlinear Statics and Dynamics presents the necessary analytical and computational tools for MEMS designers to model and simulate most kwn MEMS devices, structures, and phemena. This book also provides an in-depth analysis and treatment of the most common static and dynamic phemena in MEMS that are encountered by engineers. Coverage also includes nlinear modeling approaches to modeling various MEMS phemena of a nlinear nature, such as those due to electrostatic forces, squeeze-film damping, and large deflection of structures. The book also: * Includes examples of numerous MEMS devices and structures that require static or dynamic modeling* Provides code for programs in Matlab, Mathematica, and ANSYS for simulating the behavior of MEMS structures* Provides real world problems related to the dynamics of MEMS such as dynamics of electrostatically actuated devices, stiction and adhesion of microbeams due to electrostatic and capillary forces MEMS Linear and Nonlinear Statics and Dynamics is an ideal volume for researchers and engineers working in MEMS design and fabrication.
- Author(s)Mohammad I. Younis
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/08/2013
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleMicrosystems
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight718 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.