All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe comprehensive guide to choosing, assessing and buying the MG TD or TF of your dreams. Written by a marque expert with over 40 years of hands on experience. Packed with good advice - from running costs, through paperwork, vital statistics and valuation guidance - this book shows you exactly what to look for when examining an MG TD or TF before you purchase it. Features include a comprehensive condition checklist and scoring system. Photos of key areas to check and model specific problems to be aware of. How to spot a fake. Key specifications and desirable upgrades/options. Market data and relative values for various models. Chassis numbers, engine numbers, clubs, specialists and much, much more.
- Author BiographyBarrie Jones still owns the 1955 TF1500 that he bought in 1966. It has now covered more than 200,000 miles, and he does all his own maintenance. Barrie is the TF Registrar for the MG Car Club T Register, and also its TD/TF Technical Specialist. His book Barrie's Notes is regarded in MG circles as the definitive technical book on TFs. Barrie has owned a total of 20 MGs, including MGBs and V8s. His recent MGB book sold out, and is now on its second print run.
- Author(s)Barrie Jones
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleEssential Buyer's Guide
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Note69
- Weight149 g
- Width139 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.