All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the wake of the demise of the MG Midget and MGB, there seemed little prospect for the MG badge beyond being used as a kind of 'GTi' badge for various Austins and Rovers. However, thanks to the determination of a few people - and an enduring affection in public hearts - the tale has had a happier ending. This is the story of that journey - from desolation to rebirth, just like the phoenix from which the project that created the MGF took its name.
- Author BiographyDavid Knowles is a civil engineer and an acknowledged expert on MG. He is the author of the seminal MG The Untold Story and many books on the MGB.
- Author(s)David Knowles
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication20/09/2010
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note300 colour illustrations
- Weight722 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.