All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionUsing this award-winning, entry-level MGI PhotoSuite 4 image editor just got easier with this handy guide. Home users will discover how to enhance images from a digital camera, scanner, or online photo service, as well as how to take advantage of the nearly 1500 templates and photo props included in PhotoSuite. Editing images to create comic books, albums, Web pages, and more is a snap with this helpful book.
- Author BiographyJill Gilbert is an attorney, CPA, computer guru, and amateur photographer. Her books include QuickBooks Bible and pcAnywhere For Dummies.
- Author(s)Jill Gilbert
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2000
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Out-of-print date26/01/2017
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.