All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book to present a systematic and coherent picture of MIMO radars Due to its potential to improve target detection and discrimination capability, Multiple-Input and Multiple-Output (MIMO) radar has generated significant attention and widespread interest in academia, industry, government labs, and funding agencies. This important new work fills the need for a comprehensive treatment of this emerging field. Edited and authored by leading researchers in the field of MIMO radar research, this book introduces recent developments in the area of MIMO radar to stimulate new concepts, theories, and applications of the topic, and to foster further cross-fertilization of ideas with MIMO communications. Topical coverage includes:* Adaptive MIMO radar* Beampattern analysis and optimization for MIMO radar* MIMO radar for target detection, parameter estimation, tracking,association, and recognition* MIMO radar prototypes and measurements* Space-time codes for MIMO radar* Statistical MIMO radar* Waveform design for MIMO radar Written in an easy-to-follow tutorial style, MIMO Radar Signal Processing serves as an excellent course book for graduate students and a valuable reference for researchers in academia and industry.
- Author BiographyJian Li, PhD, is Professor and Director of the Spectral Analysis Laboratory of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Florida. She has coedited one book, coauthored one book and four book chapters, and published approximately 300 refereed technical conference contributions and journal papers, many of which are on topics related to array signal processing. Petre Stoica, PhD, is Professor of System Modeling in the Information Technology Department at Uppsala University, Sweden. He has coedited two books, coauthored nine books, and published approximately 500 refereed technical conference contributions and journal papers, many of which are on topics related to array signal processing.
- Author(s)Jian Li,Petre Stoica
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2008
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight818 g
- Width156 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.