All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFor undergraduate Introductory Management Information Systems courses. Exploring how people use IS to solve business problems, this engaging introduction explains why MIS is the most important course in the business school-showing students how businesses use information systems and techlogy to accomplish their goals, objectives, and competitive strategy. Three unique Guides per chapter focus on the themes of ethics, security, and other timely topics; a number of illustrative cases, exercises, projects, and other aids ensure that students connect the kwledge in the text to everyday life. With a new edition w publishing each year, MIS Essentials, Fourth Edition contains fresh, new, and current material to help keep your students up to date. ' Teaching and Learning Experience ' This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience-for you and your students. Here's how: *Personalize learning with MyMISLab-the online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that fosters learning within and beyond the classroom. *Focus on important themes of ethics, security, and other timely topics through text's Guides, designed to help students improve their skills as future business professionals.*Connect classroom kwledge to everyday life with illustrative cases and a number of exercises and other interactive features.*Keep content current to help keep your students up to date with the most recent events. Note:'You are purchasing a standalone product; MyMISLab does t come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase'both'the physical text and MyMISLab search for ISBN-10: 0133807479 / ISBN-13: 9780133807479. That package includes ISBN-10: 0133546594 /ISBN-13: 9780133546590 and ISBN-10: 0133591328 / ISBN-13: 9780133591323. MyMISLab is t a self-paced techlogy and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
- Author BiographyDavid Kroenke has many years of teaching experience at Colorado State University, Seattle University, and the University of Washington. He has led dozens of seminars for college professors on the teaching of information systems and technology; in 1991, the International Association of Information Systems named him Computer Educator of the Year. In 2009, David was named Educator of the Year by the Association of Information Technology Professionals-Education Special Interest Group (AITP-EDSIG). David worked for the U.S. Air Force and Boeing Computer Services. He was a principal in the startup of three companies, serving as the vice president of product marketing and development for the Microrim Corporation and as chief of database technologies for Wall Data, Inc. He is the father of the semantic object data model. David's consulting clients have included IBM, Microsoft, and Computer Sciences Corporations, as well as numerous smaller companies. Recently, David has focused on using information systems for teaching collaboration and teamwork. His text Database Processing was first published in 1977 and is now in its 13th edition. He has authored and coauthored many other textbooks, including Database Concepts, 6th ed. (2013), Experiencing MIS, 5th ed. (2015), MIS Essentials, 4th ed. (2015), SharePoint for Students (2012), Office 365 in Business (2012), and Processes, Systems, and Information: An Introduction to MIS, 2nd ed. (2015). David lives on Whidbey Island, Washington, and has two children and three grandchildren. He enjoys woodworking, making both furniture and small sailboats.
- Author(s)David M. Kroenke
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication20/01/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight770 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.