All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe MMPI-2 is the most widely used personality test in the U.S. and around the world. It is employed in mental health settings, medical centers, and correctional programs, and is frequently admitted as evidence in legal proceedings. In addition, the MMPI-2 is widely used in screening applicants for jobs that involve public trust and safety. The fifth edition of MMPI-2: Assessing Personality and Psychopathology describes effective uses of all aspects of the MMPI-2 and explains how to accurately interpret test results. Current and comprehensive, it presents detailed instructions for administering and scoring the MMPI-2 and discusses using the MMPI-2 with such diverse population groups as older adults, ethnic mirities, medical patients, and prisoners. It provides guidelines for interpreting the test's Validity, Clinical Content, and Supplementary scales, illustrating points with case studies and examples. The book also covers the Restructured Clinical (RC) scales, which help focus the interpretation of the original Clinical scales, and the Personality Psychopathology 5 (PSY-5) scales, which assess major dimensions of rmal and abrmal personality. NEW TO THIS EDITION BL A chapter detailing the development and use of the newest form of the test, the MMPI-2 Restructured Form (MMPI-2-RF) BL A reintroduction of a chapter covering the adolescent version of the test, the MMPI-A, including updated research findings and recommendations for interpretation MMPI-2: Assessing Personality and Psychopathology, Fifth Edition, is ideal for graduate courses in psychological assessment and is an indispensable guide for researchers and clinicians working in the personality assessment area.
- Author BiographyJohn R. Graham is Professor of Clinical Psychology at Kent State University. He began his work with the MMPI during his graduate training at the University of North Carolina in the 1960s. He is the author of several books about the MMPI and its applications as well as numerous empirical articles. He played a major role in the development of the MMPI-2 and MMPI-A and has taught workshops on the test throughout the world.
- Author(s)John R. Graham
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication30/07/2011
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1118 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.