All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrate your expertise with Microsoft Office! Designed to help you practice and prepare for the 2013 Access Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam, this all-in-one study guide features: * Full, objective-by-objective exam coverage * Easy-to-follow procedures and illustrations to review essential skills * Hands-on practice tasks to apply what you've learned* Includes downloadable practice files
- Author BiographyJohn Pierce is a writer with Microsoft's Information Worker New Markets group and a former editor and writer at Microsoft Press. He is the author of Microsoft Office Access 2003 Inside Track.
- Author(s)John Pierce
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/06/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width189 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.