All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for medical professionals involved in obtaining and interpreting MR images, the text makes use of a visual, image-based style. The author succinctly explains the scientific principles of magnetic resonance imaging and spectroscopy, conveying an appreciation for the signal encoding and decoding processes employed in MR, while at the same time cultivating in the reader a working understanding of the contrast mechanisms which apply in the acquisition and display of MR data. In addition, the text provides readers with the conceptual tools required to keep abreast of invations in the field, while serving as a ready reference for questions relating to image quality and artefacts, allowing readers to critically evaluate the different systems and techniques available for clinical MR imaging.
- Author(s)Sunder S. Rajan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/10/1997
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note72 black & white illustrations, 14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight400 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.