All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom 'AB systems' to 'Zipper artefact' - even for the experienced practitioner in MRI, the plethora of technical terms and acronyms can be daunting and bewildering. This concise but comprehensive guide provides an effective and practical introduction to the full range of this termilogy. It will be an invaluable source of reference for all students, trainees and medical professionals working with MRI. More than 800 terms commonly encountered in MR Imaging and Spectroscopy are clearly defined, explained and cross-referenced. Illustrations are used to enhance and explain many of the definitions, and references to further reading will point the reader to more in-depth coverage. As well as being a compendium of terms from A to Z, the volume concludes with a useful collection of appendices, which tabulate many of the key constants, properties and equations of relevance.
- Author(s)Gary Liney
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/02/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note32 b/w illus.
- Weight292 g
- Width186 mm
- Height123 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.