MRI of the Pituitary Gland: 2016 by Fabrice Bonneville, Sonia Nagi, Francoise Cattin, Jean-Francois Bonneville (Hardback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $198.90+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $287.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis clinically oriented book will familiarize the reader with all aspects of the diagsis of tumors and other disorders of the pituitary gland by means of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). The coverage includes acromegaly, Cushing's disease, Rathke cleft cysts, prolactimas, incidentalomas, nsecreting ademas, other lesions of the sellar area, hypophysitis, and central diabetes insipidus. Normal radiologic anatomy and the numerous rmal variants are described, and guidance is also provided on difficulties, artifacts, and other pitfalls. The book combines concise text and high-quality images with a question and answer format geared toward the needs of the practitioner. MRI is today considered the cornerstone in the diagsis of diseases of the hypophyseal-hypothalamic region but the relatively small size of the pituitary gland, its deep location, the many rmal anatomic variants, and the often tiny size of lesions can hinder precise evaluation of the anatomic structures and particularly the pituitary gland itself. Radiologists and endocrilogists will find MRI of the Pituitary Gland to be full of helpful information on this essential examination, and the book will also be of interest to internists and neurosurgeons.
- Author BiographyJ.-F.Bonneville is a Professor of Neuroradiology, former Head of the Department of Diagnostic and Interventional Neuroradiology at the University Hospital of Besancon, France. He is presently an Invited Professor in Professor A.Beckers' Department of Endocrinology at the University Hospital of Liege, Belgium. Professor J.-F. Bonneville has been involved in imaging of the pituitary region since he was a fellow at the Hospital of Pitie Salpetriere in Paris. He is the author of more than 60 peer review papers solely devoted to CT and MRI of the pituitary gland and of two major books, Radiology of the Sella Turcica and Computed Tomography of the Pituitary Gland , considered at the time as two essential references. Professor Bonneville is well known for his original approach to the diagnosis of patients suspected of pituitary diseases, in closely combining clinical, biological and imaging data. He is recognized all over the word as an undisputed expert in the field of MRI of the Pituitary Gland.
- Author(s)Fabrice Bonneville,Francoise Cattin,Jean-Francois Bonneville,Sonia Nagi
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication27/04/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note307 black & white illustrations, 55 colour illustrations, 1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1107 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.