All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite the large amount of information available through books, Internet sites, and libraries, more and more people with staphylococcal and MRSA infections present to their primary care physicians offices, urgent care centers, and emergency rooms. The disease seems to continue to spread. Most people with a history of MRSA colonization get a reassuring answer when they ask about their contagiousness. The plain truth is that you are potentially contagious. In order to understand the magnitude of this epidemic and to realize how the appearance of MRSA has and will influence our lives and our culture, consider the classic handshake. The handshake will never again be the same after MRSA. The information presented in this book is intended to provide a general understanding of MRSA and Staphylococcal infections.
- PublisherHernan R. Chang, M.D.
- Date of Publication24/11/2008
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationJacksonville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHernan R. Chang, M.D.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.