All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.53Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionUpdating the most comprehensive and complete guide to water treatment planning and design, this edition maintains the book's broad scope and reach, while reaching the working professional with additional worked problems and new treatment approaches. It covers both the principles and theory of water treatment as well as the practical considerations of plant design and distribution. The contents have been updated to cover changes to regulatory requirements, testing methodology, and design approaches, as well as the emergent topics of pharmacological agents in the water supply and treatment strategies.
- Author BiographyMWH is a global consulting firm with more than 7,000 professionals and 180 offices in thirty-five countries, that provides services to a full range of water-related projects and programs ranging from water supply, treatment and storage, dams, water management for the natural resources industry, and coastal restoration to renewable power and environmental service. MWH employees wrote the first edition of this book. JOHN C. CRITTENDEN is Director of the Brook Byers Institute for Sustainable Systems as well as Hightower Chair and Georgia Research Alliance Eminent Scholar in the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Georgia Institute of Technology. R. RHODES TRUSSELL is the founder of Trussell Technologies and former senior vice president at MWH. He is Chair of the Water Science and Technology Board for the National Academies and, in 2010, was awarded the prestigious A. P. Black Research Award from the American Water Works Association. DAVID W. HAND is a Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering at the Michigan Technological University. He has authored or coauthored over 130 technical publications including six textbooks, two patents, and eight copyrighted software programs. KERRY J. HOWE is an Associate Professor of Civil Engineering at the University of New Mexico and former principal engineer at MWH. His teaching and research focuses on water quality, membrane processes, desalination, and advanced water treatment technologies. GEORGE TCHOBANOGLOUS is Professor Emeritus of Civil and Environmental Engineering at the University of California, Davis. He is the author or coauthor of more than 300 technical papers and a number of textbooks, including Wastewater Engineering: Treatment and Reuse and Water Reuse.
- Author(s)David W. Hand,George Tchobanoglous,John C. Crittenden,Kerry J. Howe,MWH,R. Rhodes Trussell
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/04/2012
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight3022 g
- Width196 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine66 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.