All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAges birth to 6 years. Little Mabel is an expert at t going to sleep. She kws all the best bedtime-avoiding excuses. I'm thirsty . I need to use the bathroom . Will you tell me a story? . Luckily, Mum's quiver of bedtime tales includes the story of the Fae Queen, who paints children's dreams and can only visit when their eyes are closed. Inspired by Mercutio's soliloquy in Romeo & Juliet, in which he details how the tiny fairy queen influences people's dreams as she passes by in her flying chariot, the soothing story evokes images of an ant in a worn grey coat and a hazelnut-shell chariot with a roof of grasshopper wings. Told in lyrical language that adults will also appreciate, the story helps parents to get their children to sleep.
- Author BiographyHenry Herz authored the picture books Monster Goose Nursery Rhymes, When You Give an Imp a Penny, Little Red Cuttlefish, and Dinosaur Pirates. Lisa Woods is an illustrator in Orange County, California.
- Author(s)Henry Herz
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note17 colour illus
- Weight454 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lisa Woods
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.