All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMac Slater has just crashed the latest prototype of the flying bike he and his best friend Paul invented. Even worse, practically the whole school witnessed it. So when the creators of massive global webspace Coolhunters offer Mac the chance to compete for a job hunting cool, Mac thinks they're crazy. I mean, Mac lives in a small town and he doesn't have a TV, let alone a mobile. But Tony and Speed say he's so uncool he's cool. If Mac wants to win, he has one week to prove he has what it takes. And it turns out that finding the next big thing isn't easy u especially when he's pitted against Cat DeVrees, the most popular girl in school. Does Mac really kw what cool is? Or will he crash and burn?
- Author BiographyTristan Bancks is a children's and teen author with a background in acting and filmmaking. His books include Two Wolves (recognised as an Honour Book in the 2015 Children's Book Council of Australia Book of the Year Awards, as well as winner of the YABBA and KOALA Children's Choice Awards), the My Life series (weird-funny-gross short stories featuring Tom Weekly) and Mac Slater, Coolhunter. His short films as writer and director have won a number of awards and have screened widely in festivals and on TV. Tristan is excited by the future of storytelling and inspiring others to create.
- Author(s)Tristan Bancks
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMilsons Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2016
- ImprintRandom House Australia Children's Books
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.