MacCallister, the Eagles Legacy: Dry Gulch Ambush by William W. Johnstone, J. A. Johnstone (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.90Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuff MacCallister is heir to a fierce family of fighting Scotsmen. In a new land, in the extraordinary new saga by bestselling authors William W. Johnstone and J.A. Johnstone, Duff gives new meaning to the words without mercy. The Indians around Fort Laramie, Wyoming are peaceful. Or so it has seemed - until killers ambush a detail of U.S. soldiers and an officer's wife. One man, an ambitious cavalry officer, flees the carnage and lives to tell the story - his own story, an outright lie. When Duff MacCallister and a few brave men go after the attackers, they discover the officer's wife is very much alive and at the cold merciless hands of the sadistic warrior Yellow Hawk. To free the woman, Duff touches off a fierce battle. And when he finds himself surrounded by the blood-crazed renegades, MacCallister kws there is only one way out-by going after Yellow Hawk himself...
- Author BiographyWilliam W. Johnstone is the USA Today and New York Times bestselling author of over 300 books, including PREACHER, THE LAST MOUNTAIN MAN, LUKE JENSEN BOUNTY HUNTER, FLINTLOCK, SAVAGE TEXAS, MATT JENSEN, THE LAST MOUNTAIN MAN; THE FAMILY JENSEN, SIDEWINDERS, and SHAWN O BRIEN TOWN TAMER. His thrillers include Phoenix Rising, Home Invasion, The Blood of Patriots, The Bleeding Edge, and Suicide Mission. Visit his website at www.williamjohnstone.net or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Being the all-around assistant, typist, researcher, and fact checker to one of the most popular westernauthorsof all time, J.A. Johnstone learned fromthe master, Uncle William W. Johnstone. He began tutoring J.A. at an early age. After-school hours were often spent retyping manuscripts orresearching his massive American Western history library as well as the more modern wars and conflicts.J.A. worked hard and learned. Every day with Billwas an adventure story in itself. Bill taught meallhe couldabout the art of storytelling. Keep the historical facts accurate, he would say. Remember the readers, and as your grandfather once told me, I am telling you now: be the best J.A. Johnstone you can be.
- Author(s)J. A. Johnstone,William W. Johnstone
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication02/04/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPinnacle Books,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $72.34New
- AU $28.99New
- AU $16.49New
- AU $12.89Used
- AU $79.87New
- AU $18.82New
- AU $113.79New
- AU $22.53New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.49
- AU $76.78Trending at AU $79.87
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $72.37Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $74.63Trending at AU $83.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.