All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOut, damned spot! A brilliant retelling of this classic tale of witches, murder and madness. With Notes on Shakespeare and the Globe Theatre and Evil in Macbeth.The tales have been retold using accessible language and with the help of Tony Ross's engaging black-and-white illustrations, each play is vividly brought to life allowing these culturally enriching stories to be shared with as wide an audience as possible.
- Author BiographyAndrew Matthews has written numerous books for children and teenagers, and is an internationally renowned author. He wrote King Arthur and Wolf Summer for the Orchard list, as well as a series of retellings of Hans Christian Andersen's fairy tales. Andrew has been short-listed twice for the Smarties Award. He lives in Berkshire. Tony Ross is one of the most highly regarded children's book creators/illustrators in Britain. For Orchard he illustrated the Greek and Roman Myths books in the Orchard Myths range, and the hilarious One and Only series by Laurence Anholt, as well as the poetry collection Balloon Lagoon. Tony lives in Wales.
- Author(s)Andrew Matthews,William Shakespeare
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication16/08/2003
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleShakespeare Stories
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight60 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tony Ross
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Reading AgeFrom 7 To 14
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.