Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.71
About this product
- DescriptionTony Bradman's retelling of Shakespeare's Macbeth is a historical narrative with plenty of pace and drama. It's a very dark story, with almost a horror movie feel, as Macbeth is corrupted by ambition and power. Boy readers in particular will be drawn to the darkness and violence of the world of Macbeth, with its swords and warriors, witches and ghosts.
- Author BiographyTony Bradman is a well-known and highly respected children's writer. His Dilly the Dinosaur titles help make him one of the top ten most-borrowed authors from libraries, Magnificent Mummies was a WBD recommended read in 2004 and sold 250,000 copies. Tony's already had a few successes this year - his Orchard Book of Swords, Sorcerers and Superheroes is selling well and Final Cut (a Tale of Terror) won the Nottingham Children's Book Award.
- Author(s)Tony Bradman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleWhite Wolves: Shakespeare Retellings
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteB&W
- Weight184 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.