About this product
- Description*Unrivalled design that is enticing and clear for all students, including low-attainers. *Dramatic photography from a range of productions to stimulate discussion. *Targeted support that helps pupils to understand the play and its language. *Interpretation-based questions and activities that encourage students to explore the plays in performance. *Durable and hardwearing books that last for years.
- Author(s)William Shakespeare
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication24/07/1999
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleNew Longman Shakespeare Series
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date22/02/2005
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Weight369 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Volume editorJohn O'Connor
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Reading AgeFrom 15 to 16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.