All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMacBook in easy steps, w in its fourth edition, makes exploring the MacBook inspiring and a pleasure. More specifically, this primer: Demystifies Mac jargon and MacBook versionsExplains the Dock, Desktop and the FinderHighlights the new features in OS X YosemiteShows how to customize your MacBookGuides you through Safari and MailDemonstrates the LaunchpadIllustrates how to enjoy the digital lifestyleTeaches how to manage music with iTunesReveals all about finding and obtaining AppsShows how to use Family sharing and HandoffAddresses battery issues and securityCovers using MacBook for work & for leisure Use this guide to accelerate your learning and take control of your new MacBook! Covers OS X Yosemite.
- Author BiographyNick Vandome is an IT writer and trainer who specializes in digital imaging and Web authoring subjects. In addition to writing, he also designs websites and runs training courses. Before he started working with computers he wrote books about working and traveling abroad. An established In Easy Steps author with several successful guides to his credit, he lives in Perth, U.K.
- Author(s)Nick Vandome
- PublisherIn Easy Steps Limited
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleIn Easy Steps
- Place of PublicationSoutham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIn Easy Steps Limited
- Content NoteFull colour screensots, photographs and diagrams
- Weight454 g
- Width186 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement4th New edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.