All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionMacedonia Travel Guide - Holiday tips and expert advice featuring Skopje hotels, cafes and entertainment, ancient historical sites, monasteries and wine tasting. This guide also includes suggested itineraries, walking routes, local culture and cuisine, wildlife and natural history, Tetovo, Lake Ohrid, Treskavic, Kratovo and Mospitovo Wetlands.
- Author BiographyThammy Evans lived and worked in Macedonia for five years as political advisor to NATO HQ Skopje. Now she continues to work on development and governance issues at the International Security Sector Advisory Team in Geneva, Switzerland, whilst working on other authoring projects in her spare time. She has written the Bradt Guide to the Great Wall of China, and is currently writing the Bradt Guide to Istria. She has a second home in Croatia.
- Author(s)Thammy Evans
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication20/05/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date11/06/2015
- Content Note16pp colour photos & 42 maps
- Weight28 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.