All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 106-page book explores and discusses the hazards of unguarded machines, common safeguarding methods, the safeguarding of machines and robots, the importance of guarding, the varying methods of machine guarding, training, inspection and maintenance, and safeguarding techniques. In addition, it provides both regulatory information and the material required to implement a viable machine guarding program. Special features include a sample lockout/tagout program, checklists, a machine-guarding case study, chapter summaries, and the complete OSHA Machine Guarding and Lockout/Tagout Standards.
- Author(s)Frank R. Spellman,Nancy E. Whiting
- PublisherGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/1999
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight358 g
- Width213 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.38New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.87New
- AU $6.50Used
- AU $31.93New
- AU $20.05New
- AU $24.96New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.75Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $58.24Trending at AU $62.59
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.