All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
About this product
- DescriptionFor bioinformaticians, computational biologists, and wet-lab biologists, the authors provide the latest machine learning approaches for protein subcellular localization prediction with a systemic scheme for improving predictors performance.
- Author BiographyShibiao Wan, Man-Wai Mak, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Man-Wai Mak,Shibiao Wan
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication24/04/2015
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note58 black & white illustrations, 35 black & white tables, 58 schw.-w. Abb., 35 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight495 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.