All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReaders will get a tutorial on straight-line and free-motion quilting techniques, along with 7 quick-and-easy projects that let them test their new skills. Fabric is carried by JoAnn's.
- Author BiographyCharlene Frable is a professional educator by trade and a quilt teacher by choice, with over 40 years of sewing experience.
- Author(s)Charlene C. Frable
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrause Publications
- Content Notecolour illustrations,strationsstrations
- Weight136 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSaddle-sewn
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.