All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverything the apprentice or on-the-job professional needs to kw about the intelligent and efficient operation of machine tools is here. Includes over 760 illustrations and 70 tables in two volumes. Offers sections on numerical control; grinding wheels (that includes the newest abrasive materials); single point cutting tools and tool wear; basic drilling machine setups; and formulas for estimating the power required for planing. Provides detailed discussions on methods of setting up the workpiece on milling machines, horizontal boring machines, planers and shapers.
- Author(s)K. H. Moltrecht
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1981
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight790 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.84
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.77Trending at AU $69.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.