All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionMachine Shop Training Course, Fifth Edition By Franklin D. Jones Volume I: 1964, 570 pp., illus., $24.95 Volume II: 1964, 566 pp., illus., $24.95 Two Volume Set., ISBN: 978-0-8311-3176-0, $44.95 Packed with facts and rules that students can put to use in the shop and toolroom, they include everything from underlying principles, to standards, to calculations for every specific task in shop training. Together, they provide an outstanding treatise on machine shop practice that includes: fundamental principles; methods of adjusting and using different types of machine tools - with typical examples of work-measuring instruments and gauges; cutting screw threads by different processes; thread grinding; gear cutting; precision toolmaking methods; typical shop problems with solutions; and miscellaneous facts relating to the art of machine construction and much, much more. No classroom or workshop where apprentices are being trained can afford to be without these valuable combination text and reference guides.
- Author(s)Franklin D Jones
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight830 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.