All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're responsible for the production, installation, or maintenance of equipment, this practical, how-to guide offers proven methods for balancing machinery in order to reduce production loss, maintenance costs, and expensive downtime due to machinery failure. From the fundamentals of balancing to the latest advanced techniques, the book explains the full range of mass balancing methods in use today, including balancing with instruments; single-plane balancing; the four-run method without phase; two-plane balancing; the static-couple method; flexible rotor balancing; and balancing nrotating parts. Machinery Vibration: Balancing shows you how to implement simple methods to mass balance without expensive instruments, and explores such topics as the vestor mathematics of balancing, mass centering, index balancing, and designs for balance weights. Featuring hundreds of illustrations, real-world case studies, and worked-out problems, this essential on-the-job reference will give you the information and kw-how required to solve any balancing problem on any piece of equipment.
- Author BiographyVictor Wowk, a registered professional engineer, is the President of Machine Dynamics, Inc., an engineering firm specializing in machinery vibrations, based in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He has extensive field experience in vibration analysis, which includes machinery diagnostics and applying corrective techniques. Mr Wowk is an instructor for both in-plant and public Machinery Vibration Workshops.
- Author(s)Victor Wowk
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight462 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementSpecial Reprint ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.