All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes a first look at the concept of machines for KS1 (5-7 years) children, covering machines in the home and in the classroom as well as in industry and transport. It looks at different uses of machines and sources of energy, eg. electricity, wheels, cogs, levers, pedals and fuel.
- Author BiographyJohn Williams is a former head teacher of primary science. He is chairman of the School Natural Science Society.
- Author(s)John Williams
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/06/2001
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleFirst Technology S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Wayland
- Out-of-print date21/04/2005
- Content NoteFull-colour photos
- Weight129 g
- Width194 mm
- Height3 mm
- Spine228 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Reading AgeFrom 5 to 7
- Interest Age5-7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.