All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding an early introduction to STEM education, this book uses simple text and labeled photographs to examine a wide range of exciting machines used on a construction site, revealing how each machine solves a particular problem. Machines covered include diggers, drills, dump trucks, bulldozers, wrecking balls, and more!
- Author(s)Sian Smith
- PublisherHeinemann Educational Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleHeinemann Read and Learn: Machines at Work
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Educational Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width190 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.