All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionMachining Fundamentals is a comprehensive text that provides an introduction to the various machining operations, setups, and procedures. This colorful and detailed textbook covers all traditional machining methods, as well as newer and ntraditional methods. This edition includes expanded coverage of CNC machining and updated illustrations.. Clear, easy-to-understand introduction to machining.. Strong emphasis on safety throughout the textbook.. Heavily illustrated with well-designed, color-coded artwork to help students understand concepts quickly.. Clear and simple organization of content makes the textbook easy to use.
- Author BiographyJohn R. Walker is the author of thirteen textbooks and has written numerous magazine articles. Mr. Walker completed his undergraduate studies at Millersville University and has a master s degree in Industrial Education from the University of Maryland. He taught industrial arts and vocational education for more than thirty-two years, including five years as Supervisor of Industrial Education. He also worked as a machinist for the US Air Force and as a draftsman at the US Army Aberdeen Proving Grounds. Bob Dixon is an Associate Professor and Head of the Engineering Technology Department at Walters State Community College in Morristown, Tennessee. Bob holds bachelor s and master s degrees in Engineering Technology from East Tennessee State University and a master s degree in Industrial Engineering from the University of Tennessee. Prior to entering the education field, Bob spent over 20 years in industry working in a variety of machining, manufacturing, and engineering positions. Bob is an ATMAE Certified Senior Technology Manager and recipient of the 2005 ATMAE Outstanding Faculty of Industrial Technology Award for Region 3.
- Author(s)Bob Dixon,John R Walker
- PublisherGoodheart-Wilcox Publisher
- Date of Publication19/08/2013
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGoodheart-Wilcox Publisher
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1588 g
- Width221 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement9th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.