Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $251.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAbrasive machining is one of the most important processes used in manufacturing engineering to remove unwanted material and to obtain the desired geometry and surface quality. Abrasive machining processes are processes where material is removed from a work piece using a multitude of hard angular abrasive particles or grains which may or may t be bonded to form a tool. Abrasive Machining discusses the fundamentals and advances in the abrasive machining processes, and provides a complete overview of the newly developing areas in the field including but t limited to, high efficiency deep grinding and micro and nagrinding.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/11/2014
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight670 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDr. Mark J. Jackson,J. Paulo Davim
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.