Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $76.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the fourth edition of Professor Lindauer's early ground-breaking Macroecomics series. It holds reader interest because it constantly relates the concepts of modern macroecomics to today's Great Recession and the policies and conditions that brought it about and are needed to end it. In so doing it explains why t all Keynesian and neo-classical theory and monetary and fiscal policies are applicable to the unique structure and institutions of the United States and how the current recession can be quickly ended - via a new approach to monetary policy, long ago explained by Lindauer and adopted by other countries. Professor Lindauer's previous works include books such as Land Taxation and Indian Ecomic Development (with Sarjit Singh); various editions of his Macroecomics series; and his early ground-breaking journal articles such as Stabilization Inflation and the Inflation-Unemployment Trade-off. An abridged n-technical explanation of the theories and policies described herein is available on Kindle as Inflations, Unemployment, and Government Deficits: End Them. It is suitable for journalists, laymen, and lawyers attempting to serve as Federal Reserve goverrs. It was while at Claremont as professor of ecomics and department chairman that he developed the concepts of macro-pragmatic ecomics and integrated them into the then-existing theories of inflation and unemployment. Importantly in these days of massive unemployment, the unique and quickly effective monetary policies he suggested years ago to end recessions without causing inflation or exacerbating government deficits are immediately available to the Federal Reserve. Lindauer's books have been translated into Japanese, Spanish, Korean, Hindi, Urdu, Chinese, and Portuguese and his policy suggestions implemented by central banks around the world. He has served as a visiting professor of ecomics at Sussex University and the University of California; and as a Distinguished Senior Fulbright Professor at the University of Punjab. He lives and writes in Chicago and Scottsdale. His teaching efforts in retirement are limited to lectures, short courses, and single-term visiting professorships.
- Author(s)John Lindauer
- Date of Publication13/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1034 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementabridged edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.