All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMcConnell/Brue/Flynn has long set the standard for providing high-quality content to instructors and students all over the world. It has remained the most widely used principles of ecomics product as a result of persistent invation. The 19th edition brought adaptive techlogy to the market for the first time with LearnSmart, a resource that ensures that every minute a student spends studying is the most efficient and productive time possible. Feedback from users in combination with the analysis of student performance data from the 19th edition's digital products significantly informed the revision of the 20th edition, resulting in a product expertly tailored to the needs of today's students. With the 20th edition, students and instructors will benefit from a new offering that expands upon the dynamic and superadaptive capabilities of LearnSmart: SmartBook, the first and only adaptive eBook. McConnell/Brue/Flynn's tradition of invation continues with the 20th edition, providing market-leading content and digital mastery to benefit today's learners. Connect is the only integrated learning system that empowers students by continuously adapting to deliver precisely what they need, when they need it, and how they need it, so that your class time is more engaging and effective.
- Author BiographyCampbell R. McConnell earned his Ph.D. from the University of Iowa after receiving degrees from Cornell College and the University of Illinois. He taught at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln from 1953 until his retirement in 1990. He is also coauthor of Contemporary Labor Economics, Seventh edition, and Essentials of Economics, First edition (both The McGraw-Hill Companies), and has edited readers for the principles and labor economics courses. He is a recipient of both the University of Nebraska Distinguished Teaching Award and the James A. Lake Academic Freedom Award, and is past-president of the Midwest Economics Association. Professor McConnell was awarded an honorary Doctor of Laws degree from Cornell College in 1973 and received its Distinguished Achievement Award in 1994. Stanley L. Brue did his undergraduate work at Augustana College (South Dakota) and received its Distinguished Achievement Award in 1991. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. He is a professor at Pacific Lutheran University, where he has been honored as a recipient of the Burlington Northern Faculty Achievement Award. Professor Brue has also received the national Leavey Award for excellence in economic education. He has served as national president and chair of the Board of Trustees of Omicron Delta Epsilon International Economics Honorary. He is coauthor of Economic Scenes, Fifth edition (Prentice-Hall), Contemporary Labor Economics, Seventh edition, Essentials of Economics, First edition (both The McGraw-Hill Companies), and The Evolution of Economic Thought, Seventh edition (South-Western). Sean is an assistant professor of economics at Scripps College in Claremont, California. He is the author of the international best seller Economics for Dummies as well as the coauthor, along with Campbell McConnell and Stanley Brue, of the world's best-selling college economics textbook, Economics: Principles, Problems, and Policies . An avid martial artist, Sean is a former Aikido national champion and has coached five of his students to U.S. national aikido titles. A recurring commentator on FOX Business, ABC News, and NPR, Sean holds a B.A. in economics from the University of Southern California and a Ph.D. in economics from U.C. Berkeley, where he completed his dissertation under the supervision of Nobel Laureate George Akerlof. Sean's research focuses on the often puzzling and seemingly irrational behavior of stock market investors, but he's also investigated topics as wide-ranging as the factors that affect customer tipping behavior at restaurants and why you see a lot of unionized workers only in certain industries.
- Author(s)Campbell R. McConnell,Sean Masaki Flynn,Stanley L. Brue
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight918 g
- Width172 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement20th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.