Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $79.27Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $130.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by thecoop_au
- Est. delivery by 31 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMacroecomics is the first text to truly reflect today's macroecomy. In this teachable, coherent book, the author makes complex topics easily understandable for undergraduates and combines invative treatment of both the short run and the long run with a strong emphasis on problem solving.
- Author BiographyCharles I. Jones is the STANCO Professor of Economics at the Stanford University Graduate School of Business. He is also a Research Associate at the National Bureau of Economic Research. He received his Ph.D. from MIT in 1993. He is well known for his research and papers on long-run economic growth. Jones is equally well known as an educator with a gift for distilling complicated subjects down to their essence and making them accessible to all levels of students. He is the author of Introduction to Economic Growth, Third Edition (2013).
- Author(s)Charles I. Jones
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication14/02/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Out-of-print date02/12/2016
- Weight1120 g
- Width203 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd International student edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.