Macromedia Flash MX Actionscript for Fun and Games by Gary Rosenzweig (Mixed media product, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $77.45Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnyone with moderate Macromedia Flash experience who is looking to acquire or improve their understanding of ActionScript will find this book a valuable resource. Author Gary Rosenzweig is highly respected in the Macromedia community and pioneered the use of advanced programming techniques in Macromedia Flash. For this edition, he has updated the games from the previous edition and has added several new projects. Each chapter studies and then deconstructs a new type of game or gadget such as hunt and click games, catch and avoid games, or action and adventure games and the CD contains the project source code.
- Author BiographyGary Rosenzweig is a game designer, programmer, entrepreneur, and the author of eight other books on Macromedia Director and Flash. He owns and operates CleverMedia, a Shockwave game development company that runs four game sites on the Internet: http://clevermedia.com, http://gamescene.com, http://gamespark.com, and http://flasharcade.com. Since founding CleverMedia in 1996, the company has produced more than 200 games. The games on the four sites that make up the CleverMedia Network are all free for Web surfers to play. Many of the games have also been licensed to other Web sites. Rosenzweig started in the multimedia business by obtaining a bachelor's degree in computer science from Drexel University in Philadelphia. His interest in newspapers took him to the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill, where he earned a master's degree in journalism and mass communication. Rosenzweig wrote his first book in 1995 on Macromedia Director Lingo and distributed it free on the Internet. In 1996, The Comprehensive Guide to Lingo was published by Ventana, followed the next year by The Director 6 Book. In 1999, Special Edition Using Director 7 was published by Que. That was followed by Special Edition Using Director 8 and then 8.5. After Macromedia Flash 5 ActionScript for Fun & Games, Gary wrote Sams Teach Yourself ActionScript in 24 Hours. Gary has also spoken at many Macromedia user conferences and the Game Developers Conference. Gary reads a lot of classic science fiction books, likes to go to the movies, and enjoys travel. Gary's wife, Debby, owns and runs The Attic Bookstore (http://www.atticbookstore.com/), a used-book store. Gary and Debby live in Denver, Colorado, with their cat, Lucy, and dog, Natasha.
- Author(s)Gary Rosenzweig
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication16/07/2002
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight943 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.