All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest of Macromedia's award-winning software packages to join the MX family, Macromedia FreeHand MX brings the popular vector-based drawing and layout program into the present day. Whether you've built your career on FreeHand and can't wait to master the software's new features or you're just learning FreeHand for the first time, there's faster way to get up and running with Macromedia FreeHand MX than Macromedia FreeHand MX for Windows and Macintosh: Visual QuickStart Guide. Updated by best-selling author Sandee Cohen to include plenty of new step-by-step how-tos and screenshots specific to Macromedia FreeHand MX, this task-based reference is the perfect tool for learning this visual program. The first few chapters provide an overview of the program before walking you through how to create sophisticated artwork using Macromedia FreeHand MX's many powerful features: layers and layering, points and paths, working in color, strokes and fills, creating text and text effects, and more. The final chapters explain printing, preferences and using artwork with other applications and the Web.
- Author Biography@AUTHBIO= Sandee Cohen is the graphics curriculum coordinator at the New School University Computer Instruction Center in New York City. In addition, she is also a frequent speaker at the Seybold, Thunder Lizard, and Macworld Expo conferences. She is the author of Macromedia Fireworks MX for Windows and Macintosh: Visual QuickStart Guide, Macromedia FreeHand 10 for Windows and Macintosh: Visual QuickStart Guide, and InDesign 2 for Macintosh and Windows: Visual QuickStart Guide.
- Author(s)Sandee Cohen
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication21/04/2003
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Content Noteindex
- Weight726 g
- Width178 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.