All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionMacromolecular Crystallography Protocols, w in two volumes, examines major developments that have occurred since publication of the acclaimed first edition nearly a decade ago. Volume 1 is composed of detailed protocols for the preparation and optimization of crystals. Volume 2 complements the first volume by addressing laboratory techniques for crystal handling and structural characterization. The volume concludes with a survey of available crystallographic software.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication05/02/2007
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 363
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note49 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1310 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited bySylvie Doublie
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.