All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe financial crisis of 2008 is probably the single most important ecomic event in post-war history. Macroprudential policy is the response to that crisis - a determined attempt to stabilize the financial system. This book explains why it is necessary, who will be responsible for executing this responsibility and how they will go about doing it.
- Author BiographyRichard Barwell is currently senior European Economist at RBS Markets; previously he was a senior economist at the Bank of England, working on issues of both monetary and financial stability. However, the opinions and analysis presented in this book represent his personal views and his alone, not those of his current or former employer.
- Author(s)Richard Barwell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight757 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.