All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSucceed in your organic laboratory course with MACROSCALE AND MICROSCALE ORGANIC EXPERIMENTS, Seventh Edition. This proven, authoritative manual emphasizes safety and features new themed Modules experiments with real world applications. Using the manual's mix of macroscale and microscale experiments, you'll gain the kwledge and confidence you need to perform a wide variety of experiments, as well as experience working with conventionally-sized glassware.
- Author BiographyKen Williamson is retired from Mt. Holyoke College where he taught the organic chemistry laboratory course. He is an established authority on microscale techniques and regularly holds workshops and travels to campuses in the U.S., Canada, and Europe to demonstrate the use of microscale. A PhD from Pennsylvania State University, Katherine Masters is director of the organic chemistry laboratory courses at Penn State.
- Author(s)Katherine M. Masters,Kenneth Williamson
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication24/01/2016
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1928 g
- Width223 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.