All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe era of the molithic, self-contained, inwardly focused corporation is over. In Wikimics Don Tapscott and Anthony D. Williams showed how the internet is changing the way the very smartest business managers think about structures and strategies in the 21st century. Now, in MacroWikimics, they demonstrate how this revolution in thinking is spreading outwards to other sectors - from education and scientific institutions, to entertainment and media, to government and democracy. MacroWikimics is a groundbreaking and definitive look at achieving success for a new century, a new media, a new generation and a new ecomy.
- Author BiographyDon Tapscott is Chief Executive and Founder of New Paradigm, a think tank and strategy consulting company. He is the author of ten books. He teaches at the University of Toronto. Anthony D. Williams has been researching and writing books about trends in technology and society for over a decade. His advice has been sought by international institutions including the World Bank. He holds a Masters in Research from the LSE and is Vice President and Executive Editor at New Paradigm.
- Author(s)Anthony D. Williams,Don Tapscott
- PublisherAtlantic Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAtlantic Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight403 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.