All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour all-in-one guide to unleashing your Mac s full potential It s a Mac world out there. But if you haven t read the instruction manual, you may be neglecting some of your computer s coolest features. Turn to Macs All-in-One For Dummies jam-packed guide to access the incredible tools within your computer. With this fully updated reference, you will learn how to use Launchpad and Mission Control; protect your Mac; back up and restore data with Time Machine; sync across devices in iCloud; import, organize, and share photos; direct in iMovie; compose in GarageBand; and so much more. The possibilities are endless with such a powerful tool. * Includes 6 minibooks: Mac Basics, Online Communications, Beyond the Basics, Your Mac as a Multimedia Entertainment Center, Taking Care of Business, and Mac Networking * Walks you through setting up and sending e-mail, surfing the web with Safari, organizing your files and folders, connecting to a network, creating Reminders and Notifications, finding your way with Maps, staying organized with Calendar and Notes, and customizing your Mac just the way you want it * Features updated coverage of OS X Mavericks, the latest Macintosh computers, the newest versions of iLife and iWork, and teworthy trends and tools on the market for this fourth edition Whether you re new to the Apple craze or a dedicated Mac user from the onset, there s something for everyone in this bestselling guide to making friends with your Mac.
- Author BiographyJoe Hutsko worked at Apple from 1984 to 1988 and now writes about computers, gadgets, video games, trends, and hi-tech movers and shakers for numerous publications and websites. Barbara Boyd worked at Apple from 1985 to 1990 and currently writes about technology, food, gardens, and travel.
- Author(s)Barbara Boyd,Joe Hutsko
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/05/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1206 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.