CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.65
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.42
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.61
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.94
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.83
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.89
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $30.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade has delighted millions of fans in Herald Square and around the world since 1924. The book is filled with exclusive and archival images of the spectacular floating balloons that have charmed millions of old and young alike for decades, and offers readers a never-before-seen look at the planning and preparation of the parade. It also features spectacular images of hundreds of dazzling floats throughout the years and the thousands participating in marching bands and as costumed performers. Of course, Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade ends the way the actual parade does-with the arrival of Santa and Mrs. Claus, who welcome the world to start their holidays in the most joyous way possible. With a special foreword written by New York's own Goverr Andrew M. Cuomo, this book is sure to be a perennial addition to every family's holiday tradition.
- Author BiographyMatt Harnick is an independent photographer. Stephen M. Silverman is a writer whose work has appeared in Esquire, Harper's Bazaar, Newsweek, the New York Times, and Vogue. Andrew M. Cuomo is the governor of New York.
- PublisherUniverse Publishing
- Date of Publication13/09/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniverse Publishing
- Content Note100 colour and black and white photographs
- Weight930 g
- Width267 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographs byMatt Harnick
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.