All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExperience the classics in a new way with Mad Libs! Both kids and adults who love to read the classics will flip over our newest Mad Libs, which borrows the first pages from some of the most well-kwn and loved books in the Penguin Classics line. With lines like It was the best of times, it was the ____ of times and Call me ______, readers will love to fill in the blanks to reinterpret their favorite classic vels!
- Author BiographyRoger Price and Leonard Stern created Mad Libs more than fifty years ago, and were two of the founders of Price Stern Sloan.
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication02/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitlePenguin Classics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintPrice Stern Sloan Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Weight68 g
- Width211 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.