All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $23.97Trending at AU $25.08
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
About this product
- DescriptionMaddie stormed out of her room. Her jump rope was missing. She yelled at her brother and sisters, You took it! What really happened to the jump rope? Who will have to say sorry? And who will have to forgive? This is a Level One I Can Read! book, which means it's perfect for children learning to sound out words and sentences. It aligns with guided reading level J and will be of interest to children Pre-K to 3rd grade.
- Author BiographyStacie Maslyn has written over 20 stories for children. She has been in MOPS since 1990, and has considered having a baby every five years just so she doesn't have to leave. Stacie, her husband Darren, and their four children live in Mission Viejo, CA. Jane Schettle has a BFA, in graphic design from the University of Wisconsin at Oshkosh. A part-time designer, full-time mom, and church youth group leader, she lives in Oshkosh with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Stacie K.B. Maslyn
- Date of Publication18/05/2007
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleI Can Read!
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2007
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width168 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jane Schettle
- Interest AgeFrom 4 To 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.