All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor seven seasons, AMC's Mad Men captivated audiences with the story of Don Draper, an advertising executive whose personal and professional successes and failures took viewers on a roller coaster ride through America's tumultuous 1960s. More than just a television show about one of advertising's bad boys, the series investigates the principles of the American regime, exploring whether or t the American Dream is a sustainable vision of human flourishing and happiness. This collection of essays investigates the show's engagement with the philosophic and political foundations of American democracy.
- Author BiographySara MacDonald is professor in the Great Books Program at St. Thomas University. Andrew Moore is associate professor and director of the Great Books Program at St. Thomas University.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication26/08/2016
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitlePolitics, Literature, & Film
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note9 black & white halftones
- Weight472 g
- Width158 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAndrew Moore,Sara MacDonald
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.